Sunday 21 September 2014

Dear Scotland

If it's any consolation I'm so happy you stayed. I'm an eighth Scot. Married to a Scot. Have fond memories of visiting my Great Grandma in Scotland. More good times were had shopping in Edinburgh. And just in general when I say "I'm British" a whole part of me is referring to you. I'm not thinking economically. I'm not thinking politically. I'm not thinking historically past my own timeline. 

I'm just thinking about me. I am British. You are Britain. Therefore I am a bit of you. So thanks for staying. 

Partially, though not insignificantly, yours

Charlie :)

Rather topically, here are a few of my snaps from Loch Lomond last week... Beautiful BEAUTIFUL Scotland...





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...