Tuesday 3 June 2014

Seascape Series: Green Greek Seas

Photographer, enthusiast or just a the owner of an Insta account... The seascape is the OBLIGATORY holiday photo no? 

From the NINE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE holiday snaps I thought I'd drag out the seascapes for a little seascape specialty post. Water's wonderful stuff isn't it? Who doesn't feel good for looking at water? Despite a truly terrible action/sci-fi film BOOMING out of the box in the corner (curtesy of the husband) I feel markedly more chilled for flicking through these...

So here's a little Tuesday chill-zone for you... <3 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...