Sunday 25 May 2014

Euna... Lately...

I hope no one reads the total imbalance of images as any favouritism of these children... But seriously... Two year olds are HARD to photograph. Especially on your own. If Steve's around to leap up and down behind me singing Raa Raa The Noisy Lion theme tune it's remotely easier, but too many weekends are slipping by without the opportunity to arising to get a good snap. 

We're on holiday right now and hopefully I'm sticking to my promise to myself to snap more of her and come back with some gems to share... Meanwhile... Here she is, in her most photographic state... Post nap zone out watching the goings on in the Jingly Jangly Jungle... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...