Saturday 12 April 2014

Working...

I'm working a lot recently. WORKING! Wow. 

I keep saying on here that it's scary and it is. Parenting has defined everything about everything I do, say, go, wear, eat, drink for so long... So long that when I go out there in a capacity I feel like I'm walking around with my flies undone. Like I'm some kind of social baboon and any minute I might completely lose control and spontaneously take my trousers off and start singing "The Wheel on the Bus" whilst swinging a Lamaze rattle around my head.

I haven't... yet. And all the while I'm not doing that I think we can conclude it's going well! Even better if you all could find your way over to my Facebook page and give me a "Like"?! ;)


Also loving this recrop of one of Bow's newborn shots... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...