Sunday 27 April 2014

My First Wedding Shoot!

So last week some mad pair decided they would take a chance on me as their wedding photographer! Well it was exhausting! Brilliant, challenging and hugely rewarding... But never again will I think anything less than how hard wedding photographers work for their money! 

Anyway... Emphasis on the BRILLIANT! I had such a great time, such a wonderful day to be privy to, especially as the photographer you really do get to get up close to the action and the excitement and the nerves. Just brilliant.

Here's one snap... I'm yet to ok I can share them on the blog as they are sunning it up in Florida but here's one I definitely can share :D :D :D 


If you wanna see more please go Like my page on Facebook!

learninglessonsinmummyography

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Weddings are sooooo stressful, but always worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...