Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hello 2014...

I like New Year. Not so much the Eve, it's too anticipated to ever be that fun. But I like the "new" feeling that comes with January 1st. I like the energy, the motivation and hunger that comes to be and do better. Stuff that would feel like such a chore of any other time of the year comes a lot easier at the beginning of the year. 

Eat better. Move more. Play better with Euna. Find new ways to drink in Bow's babyhood. Get some "Charlie" back. Improve my photography. 

And because it's January I don't feel buried under a sense of duty with it. It's January so I'm all "bring it on". Feels good. Infact everything feels good right now. I feel lucky and charged to enjoy it all. 

Hello 2014... 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...