Tuesday 18 June 2013

20 Weeks

All was well at the scan. Baby was described as "textbook". Wonderful.
Feeling massive already. Loving the kicks.
Enjoying dressing my bump. Hating my upper arms.
Thicker hair.
Still craving fruit and my overall portion control is out the window.
Gender guessing is driving me insane. If it was all up to me I totally would have caved by now.
As always I have no instinct.
Starting to have a lot of thoughts about life with two, sharing myself, missing out on Euna, this new one "intruding" on our time together... There's some fears.
Energy is back. I can officially go all day and Euna and I are making the most of it.

2 comments:

  1. I also craved an abundance of fruit during all 3 of my pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good infoгmation. Lucky me Ι came acroѕs youг website by acciԁent (stumbleupon).
    І hаve boοkmаrked
    it for latеr!

    Ηere is my webѕite ... harvaгd mba
    *harvardbusinessinfo.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...