Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend Check In...

The weekend is plodding by here. Somehow we've been hit by another wave of germs in the form of a cough and cold. A wave made much more bearable by the long overdue first signs of spring. A few sunny spells and the odd daff. It's more than enough to inspire a walk.

Time seems to be of the essence. I want to get more involved with my photography. Dare I mention the possibility of making a little pocket money? I want some social time. I want more family time. I want down time. I need housework time to make this house a home. I want to promote the blog and set proper time to write some real stuff. Essentially I want to be chopped in to four  six so I can do and be all the things I want to do and be.

It is all a positive though. Trying to gulp down that fraught overwhelming feeling like I'm behind on everything and nothing is really getting done. A full to do list means a full life. I think back to days and weeks of student holidays spent rolling around in bed or festering on the sofa watching Charmed repeats. Purposeless. No more. This is living. 

BE GONE COLD! I have some Spring to sprung! (What does that even mean? I often write things on here that make myself cringe. That will go straight in to my top 5.)

Some of this alleged sun...
 Walking...
 Daffs...
 Newness... 
 The Rite of Spring? Not really... 
 So much to enjoy with her now...
So much mess to make with her now...
 It's on the fridge... NOW I'm a Mum... I have kid that makes art for the fridge.
This is her spot. In the nappy basket. Soaking up some rays...
Hope it's sunny where you are!
Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! Really want to do some finger painting with my little guy soon.....haven't gotten up the nerve yet :)) Nice work!! We also have had a constant snotty nose & germs here. Here's hoping to spring taking it all away!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...