Wednesday 17 April 2013

How Much Good Do I Get?

Sometimes I convince myself  we're only allowed so much good. Like there's a pot of it and it gets dished out evenly by some cosmic justice force. I look at my home, my husband, my baby and our shared health and a silent streak of panic tears through me that I must be owed something terrible. 

I then do a little moral tennis and throw back and forward it's all random to it's all down to karma. Both make me feel better. Both make me feel worse. 

Then I get restless and go eat a biscuit.

We're waiting to find out how much more good we can get away with. Waiting. 

In the meantime, between now and a time when I can be far less cryptic, here's some sunny day snaps...
Lesson

Sometimes there's no logic that'll keep your thoughts worry free whilst you wait. You just have to wait and eat biscuits.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post ... and so true. Our mind just wanders at times but when you have that beautiful little girl to snap pictures at ... sometimes it's all good!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...