Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013... Day 1...

The fresh air I got the other day wasn't enough. It was good, but I need more. 

Two weeks of carbs, chocolates and alcohol have left my body a few unwelcome pounds heavier and a torpid feeling that's clinging to every joint and muscle. 

I need to move. Outside. This January I am going to walk walk walk. I am going to be active everyday. I want to feel burning muscles. I want to run out of puff. I want to sweat!

Today, January 1st, I started. Even my champagne head couldn't stop me. Sun, camera, brisk air, mud underfoot, THE TRIKE. Here I went...
Lesson:

1. Need to get out.
2. I may need to start thinking about the D word...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...