Sunday 16 December 2012

Winter

A baby's first winter. It's all snowsuits and snot remedies. I love the feel good factor that comes with wrapping her up in far too many layers, zipping her into her foot muff and venturing out. I love how much more satisfying it is to bring her home and smuggle her into the warm whilst it's so cold out. I am loving winter 2012.

I am not loving (what seems like) the eternal cycle of affliction of coughs, colds, virus', bugs and bad tummies. And I am not loving the relentless onslaught of germs being set to the theme of every man and his dog telling me "she's building her immune system"! I understand this, it's just everyone telling me it like this may be news to me that's irritating.

For now, however, the snot has subsided and she's on brilliant form. Christmas is officially here, the weather is suitably chilly and it's lovely.

Some winter snaps...
Ni Hao Yall

7 comments:

  1. Love the photos! I can feel the frost! (in a good way, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frost is such an amazing thing to capture on film!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking your post to Raising Imperfection.
      Please come back Friday to see if you were featured :)

      Lanaya
      www.raising-reagan.com

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are so beautiful!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The macros of the frost are just beautiful.
    Laurie @ Pride in photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting photos!!! I can't pick a favorite, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...