Thursday 27 December 2012

The Alexander Christmas Experience...

When I was a kid I never really understood why my Mum got SO excited about Christmas. I guess I just thought "but your presents are rubbish creams and perfumes and Dad has to buy them because you're too old for Father Christmas... What's to be excited about for you?!"

This year I found out. Oh it's so exciting. I'd even go as far as to say Christmas as a Mum is MORE exciting than Christmas as a child. 

To be privileged enough to give your baby presents. 
To feed your family good food. 
To sip a glass of something festive. 
To be able to give your loved ones their Christmas under your roof. 

It was amazing from start to finish and I'm still riding the feel good wave of festive glow!

I feel so lucky and so grateful. I feel so loved and in love. What a wonderful time we had... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, lovely post. I agree, there is something magical about giving your child a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos- sounds like you all had a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was totally it for me this year...watching Reagan really alive Christmas morning~!
    It gets so much better when she gets older too :)

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...