Monday 3 December 2012

Snap Your Whipper Snappers #3

We're baaaaaaaack! For week THREE of our blog hop series! My choice for my first feature is this gorgeous snap from over at The Beekeeper's Granddaughter  I love how he's stood up straight for his picture and those cheeks are simply SCRUMPTIOUS! Plus as a Brit (who's tree have to be imported) I LOVE the idea of being able to pick and cut down your own tree, it looks amazing!! Thanks for linking up!!!
Charlotte has picked a great feature over at The Life of Mummy Rawles so go check it out and maybe if you linked up last week it's YOU...!

So here's the hop... If you take an excessive amount of photographs of your little ones then THIS is the blog hop for you...
Snap your Whipper Snappers
is the third in a series of six weekly blog hops we will be hosting where you are invited to link up posts featuring pics of your little pickles!

We will leave the hop open Monday to Friday and then next week Charlotte and I will each 
FEATURE OUR FAVOURITE! 
Here's how it works...

1. Follow your hosts...

2. Grab the hop button and post it on the post you want considered for a feature.
learninglessonsinmummyography

3. Link up!

4. Get social! Follow and feedback to your fellow snappers! Make new friends and get new ideas for your snapping!

5. Tweet about the hop! 

6. Drop back at the weekend to see who we feature!!!
Here's my favourite for this week a little snapshot from our tree decorating... (see the rest here)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am a new follower from the weekend blog walk! Excited to connect with you. Would love a visit from you over at Moms Surviving Kids! www.momssurvivingkids.com
    hugs,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear ~ I will be back Wednesday to link up...No pics up yet this week :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Charlie!! I've been oot so I'm just now "catching up" and seeing this...

    LOVE your image too, the lights (and baby of course) are gorgeous!

    Hope you had a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...