Sunday 30 December 2012

New Nuby Sippy Cups!

A few weeks ago I wrote a glowing review for the Nuby soft top sippy cups. I thought I would update that the very kind peeps at Nuby sent over a couple of extra cups and we are equally as thrilled with them. Not only are we having equal amounts of success with them but they are a refreshing step away from pink! That's what I call a sippy cup hat trick! Ta Nuby! 

Both items pictured in this post were given to me for free by Nuby, though all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and entirely uninfluenced by external parties.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. stojo cup to buy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...