Saturday 8 December 2012

London Calling...

We're off for the night to stay with friends in London. Steve is banging on the doors of Argos to purchase a travel cot and I'm sitting here marvelling at the VOLUME of stuff required for a night away. Clothes, bedding, food, feed equipment, toiletries, towels, toys...

Organisation organisation organisation.

I've even thought ahead to a late Sunday afternoon Sainsburys delivery on our return. This baby business is all about thinking thinking thinking. No wonder you always see the Mum depicted as some wired, neurotic, control freak who's frying out over some mundane domestic logistic. My transformation is in situ. 

Anyway I'm excited for a drive through the city. Excited to see Christmas lights. Excited for a walk on Clapham Common. Excited to test out a zoom lens I've borrowed for a neighbour. Excited to feel wintery. Excited to get MORE of that festive feeling. 

Happy weekend everyone! 

Some winter snaps from last weekend... Infiltrating the tree barrier...
 Frost...
 Cosy Rosie...
 She STARES at this every time we walk under it...
 Walking...
 Barely...
 Black & white swan... Cool!
 New fence...
 4:00pm...
Lesson:

Live for the weekend. Try not to fry out on logistics.



3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, we almost need a trailer when we go to visit my mum.

    Have a lovely weekend, looking forward to seeing the photos.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much you have to bring with you when traveling with a baby! It gets easier! Promise :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    By the way if you lost a GFC follower it was me ~ but I am following you through Bloglovin, Here's why ~ http://raising-reagan.com/2012/12/06/its-not-personal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom has slowly acquired baby gear for her house now that she has two grand kids just 7 months apart, makes visiting sooo much easier.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...