Thursday 8 November 2012

Nuby Toy Product Test...

We have had a couple of weeks with our box of Nuby goodies and I can report our newly appointed Chief of Product Testing has been hard at play work testing out some super bits! Here are a few of my favourite snaps of them...

"Zany Zoo" toy...

"Funpal" Teether...

In this house we call them "squidgey books"...   "Hugs n Tickles" teddy... 
(FYI Pasta sauce stain on t-shirt is not included with either of these items)

The "Ding a Ling"... HOURS of fun innuendo bingo on that one... 
(Though at this particular moment she would rather try and kill herself on the stairs OBVIOUSLY.)

Now this apparently is a little teething must have... I hadn't noticed before but nearly ALL my NCT ladies have one!

"These tethers don't work" she says "Cos I still haven't got any!" ;)

In all seriousness these are all great products. I like that they're small enough to throw two or three in the nappy bag for outings. I like that they're unisex because we will get more use should Wee-Alexander 2 ever make an appearance and be of the blue variety. I also like that they're unisex for all those very trendy and intelligent views I try to have on gender-reinforcement. They're interesting, colourful and made up of tons of different textures. I also think they're well made, we're yet to see them stand the test of time but whatever stitches or glues that are holding the bits together just appears tough and tidy.

All of the above recommended! Fun, fun. fun! Thanks Nuby! We're having a blast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen! Thanks for following, great to have you here! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...