Thursday 1 November 2012

Nuby Feeding Spoons Review

THROWING myself in to my new role as official Nuby Blogger with this first review for these Nuby Feeding Spoons with the greatest of enthusiasm today... SO enthusiastic that it never occurred to me that as a baby led weaner (yes American followers... WEANER... you may snigger) a FEEDING spoon may not be entirely suitable.
Regeardless I shall continue... What is a feeding spoon? It's a spoon you feed your baby with. 
What makes it a feeding spoon? A super long handle which has two major benefits. Firstly it keeps your fingers away from the sticky end and sticky chops and sticky fingers that linger around the sticky end. Secondly it means you can reach all the way to the bottom of the jar to get all the last little bits out. Brilliant!

Though this is not to say we can't make them work for self-feeding...

The handles are soft and gripable, the swirly pattern is nice, the colours are fun and the end that the food goes on is nice and shallow so baby can suck all the food off. These are clearly at the higher end of quality weaning gear. They're around £3-4 for 6, I did a little look around and that seems reasonable for a branded spoon.

Great! That's about as much as I can say about a spoon but suffice to say I am excited to be testing out these products!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on jumping on the twitter bandwagon. I did about a year ago and although it seems complicated at first, it's actually a lot of fun and you meet a lot of people. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! (@thelifeofbon). Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    www.bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi like the look of the spoons might think about getting them :-) Found you thanks to the giveaway from mummy rawles.

    http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James! Go give them a go! Great to have you following, good luck with the giveaway! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi,there!! I used these spoons and they are great, we had quite a few of them. They are better for when you are feeding your baby, I think they might be a little hard to use if your baby is trying got use them, the handle is a little to long. Found you from the GFC Hop, am now GFC following you :)

    Rebecca

    http://fourlittlepiglets.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right they weren't ideal for babies feeding themselves... LUCKILY I did get some awesome pink flower ones too which she is REALLY loving, I will review them asap but here's the link if you're interested http://www.nuby-uk.com/view-product?path=54&product_id=766 :D Thanks for following! :D

      Delete
  4. Found you on the hop. New follower. I'd love if you stopped by my page http://funnypregnantlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! Thank you so much for following! I will indeed stop by :D

      Delete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...