Saturday 15 September 2012

Today's the Day!

Today we celebrate our baby girl with all our nearest and dearest. So I'm sat here with a quiet cuppa before the madness begins and taking a little time to reflect. From this...


To this...


Goodness I love her. If I could have told the chick at the top how incredible this journey would be she'd never believe me. If I could tell her how powerful the love is. If I could tell her how much she's going to love being a Mummy. If I could ever begin to put in to words what I see when I look at my baby girl. If I could tell her how nothing else will matter, not the upgraded backside or the chaffed nipples or the sleepless nights or the diminished career ambitions.

Well I can't. I wouldn't have the words anyway. Especially not at 6:48am.

Congratulations Euna. Congratulations Team Alexander. Looks like we made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...