Sunday 16 September 2012

Euna's Big Day

I have to write this now whilst I'm high as kite on love and all things warm and fuzzy from yesterday. But where to start without just exploding a gigantic dribble of gushy noises all over the page? I mean I was anticipating having a lovely day but I was not anticipating it being one of the happiest of my life...






























We had sun. We had bunting. We had chilli. We hung all things pink and girly all over the walls. We spoke some words from the heart. We spoke about how blessed and happy we feel. We toasted with champagne and ate strawberries and cake. And we did it all surrounded by our nearest and dearest.


It was everything I wanted it to be, I just anticipate it FEELING so wonderful to do. To welcome her officially, to share her with our loved ones and to celebrate what a wonderful journey we have been blessed with. It was a blessing in itself and the sun shone for us.


Here's a few pictures from around the party of the bits we added. A cake by a very clever friend of mine...


Balloons and favours bowl...


Just incase people weren't clear on the button theme...


Sweetie favours in a picnic basket and a little photo collage just to accentuate precisely how scrummy the girl of the day is...


Birth announcement piece...


The baby handprints on to mini canvas' went down a treat! What a spend of a quid...


The adults after party... Comfy clothes, curry and champagne...


It was perfect and it went too quickly.

Lesson:

However you do it, celebrate your blessings. Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Pictures! Best wishes from Charlie Banana team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CB team! We had a wonderful day! :D x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...