Sunday 8 July 2012

Keepsake teddies... CUTE!

As baby Alexander keeps relentlessly growing (and breaking my heart as a result) I can't help but try to think of ways to commemorate her babyhood. Newest way I've found are these keepsake teddy bears... basically you select a few items of your favourite clothing, send them off and they will make a teddy out of them! So adorable!

One of the best sites I can find so far are Bubs Bears (they also have a Facebook page)... I've stolen a couple of their pics to show you...



Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?! 

Prices seems around the £20-£30 mark which is expensive for a regular teddy but I think reasonable if you are looking at it like a "I'll keep this forever teddy". They say they are not suitable for under 14's but personally I don't really think this would be a teddy to play with, more one to display and keep nice so you can use it reminisce later on down the line.

Now just to debate WHO'S teddy would this be? Mummy's or baby's? And how do you choose which clothes to use? I'll have to get five!!

Lessons learnt:
  1. Creative keepsakes are awesome. 
  2. Babies get big far too quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...