Tuesday 31 July 2012

First birthday as a Mummy...

Turning 28. My first 30th July as a Mummy... 


Oh and it makes do the forbidden and wish her babyhood away and long for mornings like this with homemade cards and hideous kiddie chosen costume jewellery gifts! I remember bringing my Mum tea in bed that I'd made in the microwave because I wasn't allowed to use the kettle and being far too pleased with myself for her to NOT drink it. Fingers crossed for all those wonderful birthday mornings and a Daddy that brings back up Starbucks.

Lesson:

None. Just kids are cool. Firsts with kids are awesome. This is what it's ALL about. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...